We’ll professionally clean, then seal your tiles and natural stone in your home or commercial property.
Tile, Natural Stone and Grout Sealing Before/After
Our experienced technicians know how to choose the right cleaning method and the best sealer for your natural stone and tiles. Not every sealer is right for every job. Our sealing specialists will determine what is best.
Tiles and natural stone are investments–get an expert to protect them
Our tile, stone and grout-sealing service is the best way to protect the investment you’ve made in your tiles and stonework. All stone and tiles are porous. A sealer blocks the pores of the tile or stone and reduces the amount of liquid they can absorb.
Acidic drinks, alcohol, food spills, and general wear and tear can permanently stain tile and stone floors. A quality sealer applied by a professional and followed up by the right maintenance will minimise the risk of staining. We’ll give you the best-looking surfaces for longer.
We specialise in sealing all types of tiles, stone and grout, whether on floor or wall tiles, in residential and commercial properties in Sydney.
Our services include:
- Tile sealing
- Grout sealing
- Stone sealing
We can seal all types of natural stone including:
We’re trained and experienced in sealing tiles, natural stone and grout, whether they are laid inside or outside, on floors or walls in Sydney. Our quality equipment is used in large, commercial jobs as well as in all types of residential tile sealing Sydney.
With so many different types of sealers on the market, you can trust us to use the right sealer for the type of tile in your home or premises, and to give you the finish and long-lasting tile protection you’re looking for.
Commercial and Residential Tile and Grout Sealers in Sydney
When you call us, we’ll discuss your project with you, give you a quote, then arrange a time to come to your premises to complete the sealing work. As part of our process we will:
- Arrive on time and use quality equipment and non-toxic cleaning products to deep clean your tiles to remove the built-up dirt. Our cleaning products are safe for areas used by children and pets.
- Determine and apply the right type of sealer, which is not only safe to use on your tiles and grout but which will also enhance their finish.
After sealing it can take 2–4 hours for the new seal to dry and fully cure.
Types of sealers
There are two types of sealers that are most commonly used in the market but, as experts sealers in this field, we know they can give very different results.
- Impregnating/penetrating sealer – a longer-lasting sealer that is absorbed into the tile. This quality sealer can last for 10–15 years. It is highly recommended for stone as it is safe, doesn’t cause a slippery surface, and won’t scratch, scuff or change the colour of the stone.
- Topical sealers –a sealer that sits on top of your stone. This type of sealer takes the scuffs, scratches and stains, so your stone doesn’t have to.It is generally used to provide a gloss or satin finish on natural stone,which isn’t dense. It can come off with regular wear and tear and may need frequent reapplication. The average lifespan of a topical sealer is 3–5 years, but this is dependant on whether the tiles are cleaned and maintained between applications.
Types of tiled or stone tiles that need to be sealed
All types of tiles can be sealed. It’s best to give us a call Tile Clean Royale Sydney and we can quickly let you know which sealer will be best for your tiles.
As a general guide you need to seal:
- Stone tiles – this type of tile is porous and needs to be sealed to stop any food, liquid spills or dirt discolouring or permanently staining the tiles, whether they are indoors or outdoors.
- Grout – should always be protected by a quality seal as it is porous and can be easily stained and etched.
- Porcelain and ceramic tiles – if ceramic or porcelain tiles are damaged, you can’t hone or grind out imperfections. Sealing is the best way to protect porcelain or ceramic tiles, and to minimise the impact of wear and tear over time.
- Lino/vinyl floors – usually require a gloss sealing finish. A topical sealer works well, giving lino/vinyl floors a fresh, rich, glossy look.
- Concrete floors – concrete is mostly used in high traffic areas such as driveways or for the side entry flooring of houses.
All types of tiles, grout and stone sealing experts in Sydney
When you should seal your tiles and grout
- New tiles and grout – new tiles that haven’t already been sealed as part of the manufacturing process should be sealed when they are installed. This will give your new tiles the best chance of keeping their colour and finish for as long as possible. The seal will also save you time, as they’ll be a lot easier to clean.
- Existing tiles and grout – if your tiles are stained and dirty, and regular cleaning isn’t getting them clean, the seal may be breaking down and ineffective. Our tile and grout stripping and sealing process involves professionally removing the old seal then resealing your tiles. It’s a great way to restore your tiles without having to go to the time and expense of replacing them.
Contact us for a quote
We can help you with Tile, Grout & Stone sealing services for any kind of tiles, inside or outside, in homes or commercial properties in Sydney, Australia. Contact our team today on 0401 252 578 for more information or a quote, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us your details using our online enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.