Effective mould-removal services for all types of tile and natural stone surfaces
Our trained team will take care of the mould-affected surfaces in your home or commercial property. Your tiles will be clean and hygienic again after our professional mould-removal services.
Mould Removal Before/After
Don’t ignoremould problems. Call us for advice and help to protect your home or commercial property.
The causes of mouldy tiles
There are many different types of mould that can grow inside and outside a property. Poorly ventilated areas in your home (especially in wet areas) can cause mould to grow on bathroom or kitchen tiles.
The benefits of using professionals
As experts in this field, we’ll arrive with the right equipment and a trained team to clean and restore mouldy tiles, whether inside or outside your home or office.
Our extensive knowledge and experience in mould removal means we know the best ways to restore mouldy surfaces. We work with all types of tile and stone surfaces including:
- Concrete Pavers
- Ceramic Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Vinyl and Lino
All types of mould have the potential to cause health issues, so it’s best to get the problem areas professionally cleaned as soon as possible.
Our approach to mould removal
When you call us, we’ll discuss your needs, give you a quote and arrange a convenient time to come to your home or commercial property to measure up. As part of our approach, we will
- Confirm all the work to be carried out as well as the costs and then look to complete the job on the same day
- Assess the specifics of your particular mould problem, as there isn’t a standard process for mould remediation
- Deep clean the affected area, using a process that suits the type of surface to be cleaned, as well as the extent of the mould problem
After care – how to prevent mould from growing in your home or commercial property
There are a few things you can do to control indoor moisture levels and prevent mould coming back, whether in your home or commercial property:
- Reduce humidity – limit the use of humidifiers and unflued gas heaters; also limit the number of indoor plants and fish tanks
- Ventilation – open windows (where possible) to give cross ventilation. always turn on exhaust fans when showering, cooking, doing laundry and drying clothes
- Prevent further water ingress – repair all water leaks and any plumbing problems;completely clean and dry any water-damaged carpets or rugs
- Contact a professional to treat rising damp (moisture rising up a brick or stone wall)
Contact us for a quote
We can help you with cleaning and restoration services for any kind of tiles or stone surfaces, inside or outside, in homes or commercial properties. Contact our team today on 0401 252 578 for more information or a quote, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us your details using our online enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.