We’re experts in restoring wooden floors. We’ll enhance their natural beauty,and have them back to their best possible condition.
Buffing, Sealing & Varnishing Before/After
Our experienced technicians use commercial-grade buffing equipment and will choose the best treatment and sealer for your wooden floors to suit their condition. Not every sealer suits every type of wood.
Keep your wooden floors looking their natural best
Wooden flooring throughout your home is an investment. The natural beauty of wooden tones and finishes enhance a property and add a clean and spacious feel. Our wood buffing, sealing and varnishing service is the best way to protect the investment you’ve made in your wooden flooring.
Wooden floors are easy to keep clean by vacuuming, sweeping and light mopping. However, over time, they can be scratched, lose their shine and be damaged by dirt and grit, and general wear and tear. A quality buff, varnish and/or seal applied by a professional will restore your wooden floors to their best possible condition.
Our services are for both residential and commercial properties and include:
- Wooden floor cleaning/buffing – a simple, safe and effective way to buff the existing wax on the floor to remove scuff marks and bring back a natural shine
- Wooden floor varnishing – a more thorough process that will not only clean but also bring back a full shine to the surface
- Wooden floor sealing
Our quality equipment is used in both large commercial jobs as well as on all types of residential wooden flooring.
Wooden floor restoration is best done by an experienced, qualified operator who follows a proven process with the right type of equipment. Your wooden floors are expensive and you don’t want to run the risk of someone inexperienced making the problem worse.
When you call us, we’ll discuss your needs, give you a quote and arrange a convenient time to come to your home or commercial property to measure up. As part of our process we will:
- Confirm all the work to be carried out as well as the costs and then look to complete the job one the same day
- Arrive on time, with a trained technician ready to restore your wooden floors using commercial-quality buffing equipment and techniques
- Clean your floor to remove any dirt and grit (the primary causes of damage to wooden floors)
- Seal the floor using the most appropriate sealer for the type, age and condition of your wooden floor. This could take a number of coats depending on the floor.
- Explain that your floor will take up to 4 hours for the seal to dry, at which point it may be walked on. The floor needs to stay dry for up to 24 hours to cure fully.
When you should treat your wooden floors
Wooden floors can be easily kept clean by vacuuming, sweeping and light mopping. However, over time they can become scratched, lose their shine and be damaged by dirt and grit, and general wear and tear. A quality buff, varnish and seal applied by a professional will restore your wooden floors. Regular professional maintenance will bring your floors back to the best condition possible and help prevent the need for a full replacement.
Contact us for a quote
We can help you with cleaning services for any kind of tiles, wooden or vinyl flooring, inside or outside, in homes or commercial properties. Contact our team today on 0401 252 578 for more information or a quote, or email us at email@example.com. You can also send us your details using our online enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.